SEO services for your website
What are SEO services?
What happens with a website optimization (SEO) assessment
Checking your website for SEO optimization entails but is not limited to:
- Review of the competitiveness of your industry and the targeted keywords.
- Review of the current ranking potential of the site and back link profile analysis.
- Review of issues related to website usability, websites accessibility, user engagement, legal issues and suggestions regarding how to fix them.
- Recommendations for avoiding/fixing negative SEO issues.
- Recommendations regarding content development. Having good-quality content has become essential to search engines.
- Suggestions regarding link building.
- Review of the site’s traffic. How do visitors find your website, where they come from, how long they stay, and how they use it is information that you need to be aware of.
Competitive Analysis Report
Provides vital information regarding your competitors. Who they are, which keywords they are targeting, what they are doing to attract traffic and links. Where they get their back links. The current ranking potential of your competitors in search engines will also be determined.
Keyword Research Report
Keywords are search term(s) which is used to retrieve information through search engines. Using the right keywords can bring relevant traffic to the website. Success for very popular one-two word keywords is very difficult and often not worth the trouble, it’s best to focus on less competitive highly specific keywords.
The assessment involves reviewing the title tags, meta tags, content, HTML code, naming conventions and other on-page elements of the site to make it relevant to search engines for targeted keywords.
Want to know more about SEO?
With SEO consulting and training you will learn the basics of search engine optimization. From an overview on how search engines work to creating back links. You’ll learn the importance of high-quality content, what Google webmaster guidelines are and why they are important. You’ll learn how to interpret the Google analytics data and website stats as well.
Negative SEO issues will also be covered. Some examples include keyword stuffing, duplicate contents, URL canonicalization, hidden text, hidden links, sneaky redirects, and keywords cannibalization.